My spices lifestyle

Thursday, January 13, 2011

save money ? how?

I don't know how to save my money well even my parents , my teachers and beloved friends have a good tips for me to do so .

Last day , I counted my money that left in my wallet .And I have account bank that I have made my self and save in my net-book.Everyday I will do my account to reckon up and calculated that I have used for my expenses each day.A day , I used my money within RM30, and plus day to day in week totally it's about RM 210 ,what about in a month ? RM210 x 4 weeks. haa too much sangat , sangat ..woaww !it's to much kan i used  my money.so my parents quite worried with me .seem me like a baby , dunno to manage my money even now I am 19 years old.

so i want you all give some effective ways to me ! :)
i hope so that you all can lead some ideas here 
^^
coment.coment.coment

4 comments:

CAHAYA PUTERI said...

hahaha

mybe this is not an effective tip for you.
you have to think before you buy something. even it is a small thing. for instance, food :)
(but, my mother said just spend the money if you want to eat. dont let myself keep thinking of the food. hahaha:D )

you have to think how much your money will be left if you spend it for something...

always ask yourself the question

then, spend your money on the good way

buy the thing that will benefit you more e.g books:)

heeee

Mimosa ;) said...

Thank you the princess of light ! i see it what you gonna to write for me :) hehe

Yeah , similar with me , my parents endorsed me to do so , as you said , "if you want to eat don't think to much to buy food or not , just buy it . it is not suffer and affect you sth, but it make you more healthy and energetic if you eat. so contribute your money for EAT" this is my father's advice , haha . so in a day , if i want sth , i will buy without any think or listing up to buy, just buy. :] to fulffill demand of my passion . haha

so if i review back , what I have done , it make me suffer and give negative trace back , I am not having enough money to buy an important things rather than food ( no too needed , but still buy -strong passion-) hee

so after this I will not to do so ! buy for demand food and things only .

DONT BOY NONSENSE THINGS
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
I HAVE MANY THINGS TO BUY RATHER FOOD

THIS advice is for me !!

tenacity to do so
and not repeat the bad attitude in second semester ! being a good economical person !!

CAHAYA PUTERI said...

haha

ehem2

the light of the princess laaa

haha

Mimosa ;) said...

cahaya puteri : oppsss sory !